● Applicant must be a current High school student attending a Linn County, Benton County, Jones County, or Cedar County High School and in good standing.
Current high school student applicants must apply and be admitted to an accredited University, College, Community College, Trade School or school of Higher Learning in the state of Iowa as a full-time student (12 credit hours or greater).
● Applicant must be enrolled into an accredited University, College, Community College, Trade School or school of Higher Learning in the state of Iowa as a full-time student (12 credit hours or greater) and in good standing.
● Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
● A minimum 2.0 grade point (based on 4.0 system) is required.
Selection of awards based on: financial need/hardship, community involvement,
special circumstances, academic plans and goals. Not a merit-based scholarship.
● $500.00 scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
● Student may reapply for subsequent awards.
● Scholarship checks are written and distributed directly to students upon
verification that the student has registered for fall semester. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to submit this information to the scholarship
committee prior to the recipient luncheon in July.
● Please direct all questions to the committee at [email protected]
For a printable version of the application or to view the questions prior to completing the online application, click download.